Educational Technology Activities
Technology for Busy People
The ‘Technology for Busy People’ workshops are short (generally 60 – 90 minute) and are offered during the semester at convenient times for faculty and staff.
TBP Workshop Schedule (Tentatively Aug 23, 24, 26, 27, 31)
* Mobile Applications: Dropbox and Evernote
* DIY Video: iMovie and MovieMaker
* Next-Generation Presentations: Prezi
* Getting Started with Moodle
TNT Lunch Schedule
* Sep. 21: Mind-Mapping (Ron Robinson)
* Oct. 19: How I am Using Moodle (Christine Dinkins, John Fort, Richard Wallace, Dennis Wiseman)
* Nov 18: Using Clickers (James Bednar, Ryan Johnson)
Fall Term Courses
* Chem 360: Chemical Information Retrieval
* CS 115: Intro to Web Authoring
Students in these classes should consult Moodle (in myWofford) for information.